Pacific Playland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read this (ADMIN)!

Go down

Please read this (ADMIN)! Empty Please read this (ADMIN)!

Post  dumble99 Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 pm

He, its dumble99 from the server. I doubt you will believe what i tell you in this but I, and someone else it seems have discovered how to get into death chests.
the way i discovered this is: I have this trap in my house (i warn people that there is a trap of coarse) and it uses the craftbook 'bridge' function. I noticed that when i placed blocks inside the area that the bridge was in and i toggled the bridge it would destroy them. i then tested this out on locked chests. It works! And to the reason of this post: I had a chest in my base with 3 diamond picks, full diamond armour and a bunch of other use full stuff (like 3 stacks of tracks) and someone has used the trick to destroy the chest and take the loot. Im not sure if you will believe me but it would be really cool if you were to 1) the least possible, Rollback the server slightly. 2) The second most possible, spawn me the items. 3) the MOST possible, do nothing Sad and i would understand if you didn't. Anyway, i don't want to come of as a sore looser but i think if i couldn't get back these items there wouldn't be much point in playing on the server as they have taken me HOURS to get. especially as the shop plugin isn't working Sad

Anyway I would be very grateful if someone did something Smile

Dumble99

dumble99

Back to top Go down

Please read this (ADMIN)! Empty Re: Please read this (ADMIN)!

Post  dumble99 Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

dumble99 wrote:He, its dumble99 from the server. I doubt you will believe what i tell you in this but I, and someone else it seems have discovered how to get into death chests.
the way i discovered this is: I have this trap in my house (i warn people that there is a trap of coarse) and it uses the craftbook 'bridge' function. I noticed that when i placed blocks inside the area that the bridge was in and i toggled the bridge it would destroy them. i then tested this out on locked chests. It works! And to the reason of this post: I had a chest in my base with 3 diamond picks, full diamond armour and a bunch of other use full stuff (like 3 stacks of tracks) and someone has used the trick to destroy the chest and take the loot. Im not sure if you will believe me but it would be really cool if you were to 1) the least possible, Rollback the server slightly. 2) The second most possible, spawn me the items. 3) the MOST possible, do nothing Sad and i would understand if you didn't. Anyway, i don't want to come of as a sore looser but i think if i couldn't get back these items there wouldn't be much point in playing on the server as they have taken me HOURS to get. especially as the shop plugin isn't working Sad

Anyway I would be very grateful if someone did something Smile

Dumble99

Forgot to say that i also had a full set of diamond tools, not just the pick Sad

dumble99

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum